Wind Ressource Assessment
Prior to setting up a wind farm, the local wind conditions have to be measured for site assessment. Based on the data collected consultants calculate the expected wind energy yield.
We design your site-specific wind measurement system with appropriate sensors, communication and power supply system.
Contact us or our partners to discuss your wind measurement campaign.
Components of wind measurement for Wind Ressource Assessment
- Data loggers to record and calculate wind data
- Anemometers to measure the wind speed
- Wind vanes to determine the wind direction
- Temperature humidity sensor and air pressure sensor to measure the air density
- Remote sensing systems - LiDAR devices
- Communication systems to transfer measurement data
- Power supply systems